3月6日开始, 2023, all PERT testing will be done in-person at one of the College’s testing locations.
- 申请爱游戏电子竞技. You will receive a welcome letter via email with additional information.
- To request to take the PERT, please send an email to the email address below that applies to you:
- 电子邮件 JDAPERT@Polk.edu
对于新的应用程序， 等待3个工作日 to send your request to allow time for processing.
- A student success advisor will respond to finalize your request.
Please allow at least 2 business days to process your initial request.
- You will receive an email with instructions for scheduling your appointment from PERT@Polk.edu 2个工作日内 of being approved for testing by an advisor.
- All PERT testing is done by appointment, which must be made 至少提前一天.
All testers are required to show valid (not expired) photo identification (copies or photos of identification will not be accepted).
Acceptable forms of ID include the following.
- State or federal government-issued ID
- Official school ID (with pre-printed name and photo)
Children are not permitted in the testing centers and all personal belongings must be stowed in a locker during testing. This includes but is not limited to the following.
- cell phones and other non-medical electronic devices
- Graduates who began a Florida public high school in 2003-4 or later and graduated from a Florida high school with a standard high school diploma.
- You are a high school graduate with ACT or SAT scores at the college-level cutoff. 查看下面的及格分数. Order official copies to be sent directly to Polk State.
- You are a transfer student who completed the developmental course sequence in math and English at another Florida postsecondary school, or you took at least one college-level English and one college-level math with a 2.每门课的GPA都是100.
- You are a high school graduate or transfer student with PERT placement scores less than 两个 years old. Provide official copies to the 入学 and Registrar’s office before Orientation.
- Before student orientation is the best time to take the P.E.R.T.
The PERT is administered free of charge to students who are using the scores for placement at 爱游戏电子竞技. A $35 fee is charged for those using the scores for other institutions.
HOW DO I GET PLACEMENT SCORES TAKEN AT ANOTHER COLLEGE?
Contact the 入学 and Registrar’s office and let them know you took PERT at another school. The scores must be less than 两个 years from the start of classes. 电子邮件 registrar@波尔克.edu with the school name, your information, and the date you took the PERT.
You must request to have official results from other exams, 比如Accuplacer, mailed to Polk State’s Office of the Registrar. 点击 在这里 有关通讯地址.
- Each attempt must be at least 30 days apart and before you begin developmental classes in the area you are retaking.
- You must demonstrate you have remediated, which means you have had some tutoring or special study to help you improve your scores.
- Students cannot retest if they have met a grade requirement in the subject area.
- 只允许学生 两个 测试中任何部分的尝试次数. Third attempts must be administratively approved.
Please Note: Any student found to have violated any rules of testing, either in-person or online remotely, will be subject to disciplinary procedures up to and including invalidation of test scores and a thirty-day waiting period for retaking any placement test.
莱克兰 Collegiate High School pert testing info: http://www.seogym.net/polk-state-lakeland-collegiate-high-school/admission-information/
莱克兰 Gateway to College Collegiate High School pert testing info: http://www.seogym.net/lakeland-gateway-to-college-high-school/admission-information/
Chain Of Lakes Collegiate High School pert testing info: http://www.seogym.net/wp-content/uploads/How-to-apply-to-COL-2021-22.pdf